COPEX Hydraulic scrap shears with side compression
A Machine for each Application
Copex offers a wide range of scrap shears and shear balers covering all possible operation configurations:
- Side press compression or compression by wings,
- Types of materials : light scrap, mixed scrap, ELV (End of Life Vehicles), heavy and bulky materials, homogeneous and heterogeneous products
- Mobility : Copex machines are available static, semi-mobile and mobile
- Energy supply : diesel engine or electrical drive available depending on your needs,
- Layout conditions : with and without civil engineering works,
- Versatility of machines: cutting and production of bales.
The common features of all machines supplied by Copex are:
- Minimization of downtimes,
- Operation in safety conditions,
- User-friendly maintenance conditions,
- Minimized opreration costs.
The LIDEX hydraulic scrap shear with side compression is specifically designed for the compacting and shearing of heavy and bulky scrap.
LIDEX scrap shears achieve very high production levels with reduced operational costs.
With the LIDEX, COPEX introduces a new concept of machine and offers the first machine in the world having a full automatic cycle. This cycle is including the dropping of scrap from the pre-load table into the compression box, the closing of the box, the precompression of the log and the complete cutting cycle.
This unique function is offered mainly by two major innovations:
- the original kinematic design of the pre-load table contributes to considerably reduce scrap preparation and number of movements,
- the oversized lid designed to ensure exceptional compacting force and reduce cycle times.
The operator is no longer required for compression and shearing operations and has free time to carry out other running operations.
With the LIDEX productivity increase is of 25 %.